Again, I've hit my limit on this second blog and so I've decided to end my blog. I will continue journaling, as it has been a constant in my life for the past four years and I've recorded more tender mercies and adventures and trials and joys in these last four years than I have in the fifteen years Garrett and I have been married.
I've loved blogging, but at the end of the year transferring it all to Blurb and reformatting everything takes way too much time, and so for the past few months I've been journaling in Blurb and I'm excited because at the end of the year I'll have a book already formatted and ready to print.
Farewell...it's been a great ride!
I've loved blogging, but at the end of the year transferring it all to Blurb and reformatting everything takes way too much time, and so for the past few months I've been journaling in Blurb and I'm excited because at the end of the year I'll have a book already formatted and ready to print.
Farewell...it's been a great ride!