I love 9:00 church! Today after church, I asked the kids if I could take their pictures and they all slowly said yes when they saw what I was doing. I yanked McKenna's white sheet from her bed, threw it over the french doors into the office, opened the front door for some natural light and took lots of pictures. I love it when they are excited to have their pictures taken and today was one of those days! Last week, Jamison Tuckett, a 15 year old boy from Kenna's jr high was killed while riding his long board down 2200 West, heading to young mens...looking through these pictures while the kids were all at school I feet so grateful to be these kids' mom, to have them to hold and kiss and tuck into bed each night. My thoughts keep turning to the Tuckett family and also the family of the young 17 year old girl, the Tuckett's neighbor and friend, that hit him in her car while she was heading to young womens...her life will forever be changed and I am so sad for her. McKenna's friends said she deleted her facebook account because all that doesn't mean much to her anymore. We never know when all we might have to rely on is
faith. My sister reminded me of this quote by President Hinckley just this week..."There is no obstacle too great, no challenge too difficult, IF we have faith." I loved that...Whitney truly lives her life with faith!
















