Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Baby's FIVE...

I'm not ready for this...five is big! He's not my baby anymore. I am sad with how quikly time flies, but I am in love with him more every day and probably indulge him a little too much and a little too often... 

Wyatt's birthday party was sooo much fun! Lately he's fascinated with volcanos and hot lava so I showed him a picture of a volcano cake I've been wanting to make for years for someones birthday and he fell in love with it...and it turned out awesome! For his birthday party he first wanted to take all his friends swimming, but too many boys and not enough parents to help could end in disaster, so then he decided he wanted to have a crazy science experiment party like we did for Colt, but he also wanted an Easter egg hunt because his actual birthday is going to be on Easter, so we combined both and the boys had way too much fun...we even had a surprise visit from two of the cutest Easter bunnies I've ever seen! Wyatt is such a joy and we enjoy him to the highest degree possible...he can do no wrong even though he's probably our hardest and most stubborn kid yet!! Every day, when Garrett leaves for work or comes home from work, I can hear him say to Wyatt..."I just love your face!"