I want to always remember these days with you Wyatt. You are my cute little carefree Wyatt boy...today you were just hanging out in the slide and asked me come and take your picture, but then you kept laughing and smiling and giggling and you wouldn't look at the camera until I bribed you with a donut. Then later in the day you had made this fort with blocks and your Lego guys. Grandma Nichol stopped by after having her hair done at Stacey's and was pretty impressed with your creativity. She said I should take a picture so I can always remember the way you play and I'm so glad I listened to her and took this picture. You love Legos more than anything right now...maybe it's because your older brother loves them and has shared all of his with you and so now you love them just as much. Just the other day your Lego magazines came in the mail and you and Colt were so funny to watch...you were glued to those magazines all night long. I'm so glad you are happy and that you find joy in building things and learning new things...you are an amazing son and I love you with all my heart!!