The first thing the kids want to do when we get to Falcon's Ledge is to go fishing with dad, tie flies or jump in the new, huge hot tub...this trip we did all three. While Kenna and I hunkered down in the Lodge, G took Colt, Ash and Wyatt out to fish. It was still pretty cold outside and I'm truly a fair-weathered fly fishergirl :) Kenna's just like her mom! I love these pictures G took of the kids and later when he showed them to me I was sad I had missed such great moments with the kids. I thought back to a talk I heard from our area president when he and his wife spoke to all the bishops and their wives. She said she hates the cold and sometimes when all the grand kids and family come over and they are outside she will choose to stay inside rather than be out with them in the cold, but then she realized she was missing so many fun memories with her family. She realized her weakness and asked Heavenly Father to help turn her weakness into her strength...she now enjoys being outside with her kids and doesn't even think about the cold. As I looked through these pictures I realized I'm not going to miss another memory because I was too cold.