Garrett called me this afternoon with news that he had two tickets to the Judds Concert at the E center. He then told me he would gladly stay home with the boys and McKenna so I could take Ashlyn. Lately Ashilicious and I have been butting heads, she is so much like me, so he thought it would be great for just the two of us to go out and have some fun together. We ate pizza and ice cream while we listened to some great music. I haven't listened to the Judds for many years, but I own one of Wynonna's cassette tapes from almost 15 years ago and every song came back to me...Ashlyn was a trooper and kept saying how much fun she was having even though she wished it would have been Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift...it was a great night with Ash!Tuesday, December 14, 2010
The Judds Concert...
Garrett called me this afternoon with news that he had two tickets to the Judds Concert at the E center. He then told me he would gladly stay home with the boys and McKenna so I could take Ashlyn. Lately Ashilicious and I have been butting heads, she is so much like me, so he thought it would be great for just the two of us to go out and have some fun together. We ate pizza and ice cream while we listened to some great music. I haven't listened to the Judds for many years, but I own one of Wynonna's cassette tapes from almost 15 years ago and every song came back to me...Ashlyn was a trooper and kept saying how much fun she was having even though she wished it would have been Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift...it was a great night with Ash!