Kenna's team finished their season with a final win and came in 1st place.
With 1st place, they also moved up into Premier level...
After each game, the girls always cheer for those of us on the sidelines cheering for them...it's a great tradition. I love this photo of the girls huddled together singing the La Roca song for what might be the last time.
For the girls' last game, Tanisha, Emily and I brought Subway and had cookies made for the girls to celebrate. While the girls ate dinner, the parents chatted with TJ and Adolfo (founder of La Roca)...right now, we are at a crossroads with La Roca. We've had many great years with La Roca, but feel it's time for a change and many girls on the team feel the same way. We've been contacted by her old coach, Ray, to come over to Forza to be coached by him and after meeting with him, we feel it's time for a change...maybe in a year I'll be writing that we wish we would have stayed with La Roca, but right now, we feel good about this move. Try-outs are next week so we'll see what comes...