The other day Wyatt and I were at the church distribution center. I was at the register and Wyatt was just a few feet away looking at pictures...he came back to my side, patted my leg and pointing to a picture, said "Mom, look there's the 12 apostles, just like there were 12 apostles when Jesus was on earth." I smiled at this cute little five year-old who is already gaining his own testimony and bent down to squeeze his little body. I held his hand and walked back over to the picture of the Quorum of the Twelve and asked Wyatt to tell me more about the picture. He noticed another picture right next to it with President Monson, President Eyring and President Utchdorf and looked up to me and smiled and said "Mom, because Jesus isn't here anymore, President Monson is guiding our church." It was the most tender moment...I testified to him that I know President Monson is our prophet and I know we should follow him. I sqoke his little hand tight in mine and told him over and over how much i love my little monkey!!