A few years ago, Garrett noticed some lumps around his stomach and chest. He had one removed and biopsied and it came back negative for cancer. He's been watching the others over the years and lately has felt a need to have them removed, too. I think he really wants them out so he can have more scars that look like knife wounds :).
So, last week I went in with him to the dr's and watched the whole procedure and at one point had to be reprimanded by Dr. Julien because I was getting a little too close to the action. It was fun being at the dr's with him...first of all, we love Dr. Julien and second, it was kind of like a date, just the two of us hanging out, well, not really! It was definitely more exciting for me than for him, but the best part was stopping for Chinese take-out, yum! He healed well and the stitches came out and no sign of cancer and that's always good!