Wyatt was the best little helper ever! Later that night Garrett asked how we did it, so I showed him the nifty apple peeler contraption we used.



He couldn't wait to try it! It's now my kids' and Garrett's all-time favorite invention...I have to admit it is pretty amazing and somewhat addicting.It's been an eye-opener to me as to how many apples my kids have eaten in the last month. With fresh apples on the tree and now with this little gadget to peel and slice them up, the kids (and me, too) are eating apples all day long.
While coring the apples with Wyatt I even found myself trying to sneak in an apple or two when he wasn't watching over it with his Eagle eyes! He would catch me and say "You do one and I do ten!"
Our first batch didn't dry long enough, I think because I was worried about drying them too long, but our second bath turned out amazing...and the kids are loving them!
Maybe next year I'll try apple pie filling, yum!