Thursday, November 11, 2010

First Cavity...

Wyatt and Colt haven't been flossing like they should...and I know mom's to blame! We ran out of flossers a few months back and I didn't replace them and then the boys got out of the habit...ouch! Today the boys had their cavities filled and for Wyatt's to be filled he was sedated. It was the funniest thing to see him so loopy. Afterward in the recovery room I was just holding him while he was coming out of the sedation and because his bottom lip was numb he kept biting it...by the time we left the dentist's office his lip was huge and swollen, but all he wanted was Chik-fil-a. It's gonna be a week before that thing heals...it's so sad!

Colt now has a silver tooth...aaagh! He says it's now his favorite tooth and shows it to everyone...it better be his favorite considering how much it cost. Between his permanent front tooth being knocked out and replaced twice and his bottom tooth being chipped off and replaced and then chipped off again and now these cavities, this boy is becoming expensive!
ok mom, enough pictures...go away so I can eat my Chik-fil-a!