As I write this, I'm thinking this year we may have quite a few ice skating posts. Who knew this would be something everyone in our family enjoys. Garrett really wants us girls to get our own skates now, so the girls came home from this outing and began looking online for ice skates. Kenna's found the pair she wants and Garrett can't wait for us all to have our own...who is he???
Since beginning hockey he is so much more relaxed and well, crazy! I love it! Skating around the rink I kept thinking 'just yesterday I was on a beautiful beach in the Caribbean and now I'm wearing two sweatshirts and gloves and I'm surrounded by ice and I'm cold...this is not fair', but I am with my family and that's better than any beach in the world.
Since beginning hockey he is so much more relaxed and well, crazy! I love it! Skating around the rink I kept thinking 'just yesterday I was on a beautiful beach in the Caribbean and now I'm wearing two sweatshirts and gloves and I'm surrounded by ice and I'm cold...this is not fair', but I am with my family and that's better than any beach in the world.