Ashlyn loves to go to McKenna's indoor soccer games and watch her play, but, I also think there's an ulterior motive...these cute girls are always there cheering for their sister, McKahl, and she gets to hang out and run around with them.McKenna plays indoor with a friend named McKahl (it's funny because one of McKenna's lifelong best friends, who plays on the same team, is also named McKahll, but with 2 l's)...anyway, these cute girls are McKahl's sisters...Brinley, Lauren and Anistan. I love that they love taking care of Wyatt at the games and so willingly share all of their snacks with him. They are the cutest little babysitters...Wyatt is one lucky little boy!
Most of our President's Day was spent at Ultimate Indoor watching McKenna's soccer tournament - four games in a row. She came home and crashed...I did, too, and I didn't even play! Garrett and his good friend, Greg, spent the day fishing the Provo River...then Greg and Amy and their kids all met up for FHE at our house...yummy dessert and a lesson on the
Prophet, Joseph Smith. It was a great day.