"Hey, dad...the game is still on..."
Indoor season ended a few weeks ago with McKenna's team taking 2nd. Outdoor season began right after and as you can see...play continues rain or snow - hopefully the sun will come out soon!
Wyatt and McKenna...pre game
McKahll and Wyatt...
By the end of the game, we were all drenched...but had a great time and the girls loved it! It took me back to a game I remember playing when I was about McKenna's age...it was a total downpour and probably one of the funnest games I played in...I can still picture my team in our bright yellow and green uniforms. By the time the game was over, we were covered in mud and laughing so hard...it's funny to me that I can still remember that day. Luckily McKenna's team tried to keep away from the mud as much as possible...such great memories!
Colter and three cute sisters...Brinley, Lauren and Anistan. Secretly, Colter loves to come to McKenna's soccer games just to hang with these cuties...who wouldn't blame him??
They won 3-1...yay! No pictures of the actual game...maybe next time I'll get some action shots!