Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Few of Wyatt's Favorite Things...

Wyatt has a fascination with carrying around stuff or 'tuff' (as he calls it) in his pockets and on 'carabeemers' hooked to his belt loops, usually one big 'carabeemer' with lots of keys or smaller 'carabeemers' hanging from the big one. It's the funniest thing to see, but I always know where he is...he sounds just like Chopper running through the house. For the past month he has been adding to his supply of 'tuff'. He will only wear shorts with pockets big enough to fit all of his newly acquired treasures. Every morning he gathers his 'tuff' and stuffs it into his pockets. I swear some days his shorts weigh more than he does!
Here are some random pictures of Wyatt and all of his stuff taken by dad and also grandma and grandpa Nichol, while he was with them in Midway. I love this boys to pieces!!
Just the other night while we were at RC Willey, our salesman noticed that whenever Wyatt ran around he would always hold onto the waistband of his pants. He asked Wyatt what was in his pockets...little did he know what was to come. Little did we know what was to come from those pockets. Garrett and I died when he pulled out a pair of scissors!! Later that night Garrett mentioned to me that he's not even sure all of the stuff he pulled out of his pockets would even fit into his own pockets. What a nut he is!
Wyatt was so proud of himself and our salesman was blown away. This is all from his two pockets and it's just a sampling of what he carries around daily. I'm starting to wonder if he is a hoarder, but when I ask why he carries it all he says he might need that to fix something if it's broken. Above he has: 2 tape measures, a halloween dress up tooth earring, a magnifying glass, lots of bullets and spare keys, a screwdriver, a fishing bobber, a small towel, scissors, random key chains, key chain lights, a golf pick, toy keys, 'carabeemers' and some loose change. He's a keeper!