Friday, September 4, 2009

Swiss Days 2009

My favorite time of year has got to be Swiss Days. The memories of being with my sister and mom and now my girls. It's something I look forward to all year long! We are so spoiled to have our own chauffeur, grandpa, take us back and forth from the house to Swiss days in the golf cart...soooo spoiled!
I love this picture of my mom and my girls and me...Whitney was off swimming or shopping with all of her girlfriends. I think she had about 20 of her cute girlfriends spend the night in Midway - my girls said they talked till 3 in the morning...so fun. What would we do without Sisters and Girlfriends??Luckily, our plane for Costa Rica left early Saturday morning so I could spend Friday at Swiss Days with my mom and girls. Just a few tears shed as I left them to spend the Labor Day weekend with grandma and grandpa and aunt Whitney and quickly headed home to pack...