Saturday, December 26, 2009

Spy Kids

The other night Wyatt wanted to be doing whatever his sisters were doing, but in his 'little brother way' he kept getting in the way. After a few minutes of trying to get him to leave them alone, McKenna and Ashlyn came to me and asked if I could make Wyatt leave them alone.
Instead, I asked them if there was something they could do that would include him. They took to heart what I said and came up with a brilliant plan - these sisters are so good to Wyatt.
They decided to become spy kids. The girls changed into black clothing and then helped Wyatt get into his, they put on hats and even found some sunglasses for Wyatt. They played together happily for the rest of the night and had a great time.
Thanks girls for taking care of your little bro...it meant the world to me and I know it meant the world to him!