Friday, March 19, 2010

Randomness...

So much going on around here. Spring is definitely in the air...in the last week I have cleaned every drawer and closet in the house, painted, finally ordered and had installed a new water softener, registered McKenna for Jr. High, signed Wyatt up for preschool, designed pioneer, toga and biblical costumes for plays and programs, put together Colt's baptism video and invites and completed lots and lots of unfinished projects. G says I have a disease called startsomethingandnotfinishitcompletelyitis. I think he's right, but I've been determined this last week to get things done and checked off my list. I recently order our family picture that was taken in December by Garrett's talented little sister and we hung it last night. I love it! After getting into bed last night I told Garrett I needed to run out once more to the family room just to look at the picture - he had to come too! I've also painted our master bath and then G hung the full-length mirror, something we've been wanting to do for a very long time, he also hung the mirror in the girls bathroom and hired our friend to finish the shower for the girls, I completed our family goal book and am now working to have our blog book sent off for publication by next Wednesday! It's great to set some goals and finish them...it feels amazing. I'm even planning to surprise G with a night out tonight. Life is good - soooo busy and so fulfilling!