Driving in the car today with Wyatt I put in his Alvin and the Chipmunks CD...he immediately recognized it and asked for the G Force song and then said "after G-Force can I hear the 'Hop in the snow' song?" I had no idea what he was talking about, so I asked him to say it again...still no idea. So I grabbed the CD case and noticed the song 'Hot 'n Cold'. That was it! I put it on and he began singing and lip-syncing the way he always does. He is hilarious!The other day his buddies Owen and Stryder came to play...all afternoon long they ran back and forth from each other house and even rang Trent's doorbell for him to come outside and play basketball with them (Trent is 38). Owen is the funniest kid...whenever he comes over to play with Wyatt he always asks to see Bishop and loves to rub his head - he loves Garrett. I told him Bishop wasn't home but we could call him - he was so excited. Garrett got on the phone and he said "hey Bishop, I love you!" What a stud!
The noise of kids playing outside is the best sound ever! With McKenna and Ashlyn growing up, we seem to have lots of girls (and boys, too) that hang around outside and inside and I love it!


