Ashlyn tried out for one of the quartet parts and got it...she has a beautiful voice and loves to sing. She was assigned Salt Lake County and has been busy after school putting together her travel brochure and decorating her county float. She decided to decorate her float with salt water taffy from the Sweets Candy Company because they are located in Salt Lake, but little did we know until that night when grandpa Nichol saw her float and told her that her great-great grandma worked at the Sweets Candy Company and she would never bring candy home for him...we never knew that! Mandy and her girls, Lily and Kali, came in town for a few days so they were able to come up and see the play, too. Great Job Ash!

I love this picture of my dad and Kenna - I know he adores this girl! I can see it in his eyes and in the way he is holding her so close!
Ashlyn and Emalee 
Love these boys and they just adore Ashlyn...Ayden above and Jaret below with Ash.

