Bluff Ridge Elementary held their annual 5k in October rather than May. It was so much more festive and fun to have around Halloween and the weather was perfect. Lots of people ran in their Halloween costume and Ashlyn, Breanne and I ran in our stripped witch stockings. The kids had a great time. Wyatt was so excited to run and get his own medal at the end...he ran almost the whole thing (jumped in Stryder's stroller for the last 1/2 mile) and was so proud of himself! Garrett ran with the kids last year and so this was my year to run...wow, it's been a long time since I've put on those running shoes. Andreya and I ran with Wyatt and Kaden most of the way...luckily we were going at a four-year old's pace!Friday, October 29, 2010
Monster Dash...
Bluff Ridge Elementary held their annual 5k in October rather than May. It was so much more festive and fun to have around Halloween and the weather was perfect. Lots of people ran in their Halloween costume and Ashlyn, Breanne and I ran in our stripped witch stockings. The kids had a great time. Wyatt was so excited to run and get his own medal at the end...he ran almost the whole thing (jumped in Stryder's stroller for the last 1/2 mile) and was so proud of himself! Garrett ran with the kids last year and so this was my year to run...wow, it's been a long time since I've put on those running shoes. Andreya and I ran with Wyatt and Kaden most of the way...luckily we were going at a four-year old's pace!