
Garrett took Wyatt to his first soccer game while I was with McKenna at her game. I was sad I had to miss his debut, but then learned I hadn't missed much. He practiced with his team the half hour before but when the coach called for the game to begin he wouldn't play. The same thing happened the next week and all the parents kept telling me how great Garrett had been with Wyatt the week earlier, not pushing him, but just letting him watch and wait. I did the same thing, just waiting for him to want to play. With about 5 minutes left to play, his great coach came over to talk to him...he eventually bribed Wyatt with a hot wheels car and Carrie, Sam's mom, bribed him with lunch at Warrens with Sam...he was on board and jumped up to play. He loved it from that moment on! His little buddy, Sam, was a maniac...scoring all over the place. So fun to watch our baby playing soccer!
