Saturday began early with Kenna and dad heading off to a special EFY at Weber State while I got ready to attend the temple marriage of McKayla Williams and Tyson Burtenshaw at the Salt Lake Temple. Ashlyn already had a babysitting job at the Anderson's during the time I would need to be gone, so I dropped the boys off to grandma and grandpa Sill on my way to the temple. The ceremony and McKayla were beautiful. I even got to meet Sister Julie Beck, the Relief Society general president, who is McKayla's aunt (Duella's sister). That was pretty cool...when I told my mother-in-law I knew she was a little jealous because she loves Sister Beck. Vorelle even asked me what suit she was wearing and when I said "it was cream colored" she said "yep, I know that one!" Too funny!
After the ceremony I grabbed the boys and headed home to hear about Kenna and dad's morning. They had a great time. They told us all about a Bugatti car and how one of the speakers had associated a Bugatti car to dating...Kenna loved it! I asked who she sat next to...she said "Sadie" and I said who was on your other side...slowly she smiled and said "David," I know dad was watching that one...
Later G and I attended the wedding luncheon and then headed to grandpa Sill's 65th birthday celebration. It was a full, fun day!