I love my birthday...I love getting calls and texts and visits from family and friends and gifts, too. I love it all! Today was great. My great friend Andreya set up a birthday lunch at Kneaders for me and a few of my closest friends...it was so much fun, but I forgot to take a picture until half the group had left. After lunch, I was planning to meet Garrett at Ari Diamonds to pick out a new wedding ring but my girlfriends and I chatted for too long, so instead G drove home to put my fantastic fruit tart cake from Market Street into the fridge.
I got home in time to quickly ride my bike to pick up the kids from school, then we ate dinner together as a family and then Colt and dad went to Pack meeting, Ashlyn and I went to her costume fittings for their upcoming trip to New York and then I headed to a wedding shower. We met up back at night and thought about going to a movie with the Anderson's and Porters, but decided to spend a quite night together. Lucky for me, G tickled my back and arms until I fell asleep...one of my favorite things ever!!
My sister gave me the cutest dmask strap cover for my camera that I'm excited to put on...I've admired hers for the past year and now get to have my own. I love it!
Since my birthday was pretty busy, we decided to spend Friday together at lunch and then go ring shopping at the Shane Company. So, I dropped Wyatt off at school, drove to his work and we enjoyed lunch at Su Casa, then we picked out my new diamond ring. G brought my first setting and diamond with him and I picked out the new one I wanted...a white gold setting with my diamond re-set into the new setting. G was feeling pretty generous (and I was feeling pretty spoiled) when he told me he wanted to have my first setting fixed with a new 4-prong crown and then decided to buy a white sapphire to put in it. Now I have two new rings and I love them both. I love my first ring because it's my first ring and it's engraved and there are so many memories with that ring...but I'm so, so excited to get this new ring!! I am spoiled!