Monday, September 5, 2011

Connor Comes to Kenna's Game...

Connor and Sadie (along with Sadie's mom, Carrie) came to watch Kenna play soccer last night.  She was so nervous when I told her Connor was coming to watch...she kept telling me to tell him he really couldn't come, but he's been asking to see her play for a few weeks now and I thought this would be a good game to watch.  And it turned out I was right. 

Wow...Kenna had one of her best games ever.  She was diving all over the place, saving balls everywhere and charging players that would come at her one-on-one.  They never scored on her and Forza won.  Carrie was very impressed and kept saying "I've never seen that side of McKenna,  she's amazing and so aggressive...she's amazing!!" 

After the game, Ray saw Connor and Kenna talking and of course had to embarrass them by asking Kenna (pretty loudly) "Is this your boyfriend?"  Kenna and Connor both went red.  We all went to Warrens for dinner and shakes after the game...this is a fun time in Kenna's life and Connor and Said are great friends!