Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wyatt's Tiger Sharks...

Wyatt's playing soccer again this year with his buddy, Sam, and he's tearing it up...2 goals at his first game. Exactly the same time as Wyatt's game, Garrett needed to conduct at Brother Rick Christensen's funeral and I wanted to be there with him and Kenna was off at keeper training and soccer training...so again, Ashlyn took care of Wyatt and together they rode their bikes over to Wyatt's game at Bluff Ridge. I don't know what I'd do without Ashlyn...she is always willing to babysit and help out. I got to the game for the last few minutes and cheered him on. He is the cutest little tiger shark! 8/27/11

It's two weeks later and Wyatt's still tearing it up on the AYSO field.  He's loving soccer and is the cutest little player...I could just eat him up!  Next week he'll be starting swimming lessons and starting itty bitty hoops.  I love this boy!