Last night was Ashlyn's RWDS Christmas recital. I have not seen any part of the dance her team would be doing tonight, so I was really anxious to see it all put together. This year, their costumes are so different from anything they've ever worn, a little less on top and a little more around the waist, Ashlyn calls it a cupcake tutu.
The whole family was able to be there cheering Ashlyn on and that was fun. Her team came on stage and I don't think I closed my mouth the whole time...it was awesome, better than I could have imagined!! The costumes fit the music and the choreography was incredible and Ashlyn shined like she always does when she dances...she is beautiful! We ended the night celebrating with good friends at Warrens.
The whole family was able to be there cheering Ashlyn on and that was fun. Her team came on stage and I don't think I closed my mouth the whole time...it was awesome, better than I could have imagined!! The costumes fit the music and the choreography was incredible and Ashlyn shined like she always does when she dances...she is beautiful! We ended the night celebrating with good friends at Warrens.