My sister is an amazing mom and Aunt...she goes all out whenever the kids stay with her and this past weekend was no exception! She always has such fun things planned for the kids - the girls love making jewelry, painting fingernails & toenails, and doing crafts with her and the boys love getting messy with paints or whatever else she has planned. I used to be that kind of mom when my girls were younger, but I think I sometimes forget to take (and make) the time to get messy with the boys - they seem to be able to do that all on their own :)
While the girls and I were in Arizona she had the boys for the weekend - and from the looks of these pictures she had lots of boys over. All week, Colter and Wyatt were counting down the days until they could be with Tanner and Ethan. When Garrett picked the boys up late Saturday night, Colter said "Dad, can we do this every weekend??" He sure loves being with his cousins.
Every Friday night Whitney has a 'Star Wars-Clone Wars' late-night party with a bunch of Tanner and Ethan's friends. The boys were so exited to be a part of that...she is one cool mom! Whitney mentioned that Colter was such a great big brother to Wyatt...always watching out for him, taking care of him and making sure he was always included - what a great thing to hear. Thanks guys, for loving our boys.