Saturday afternoon Garrett and Tyler took the boys out target shooting. Kobe got a BB gun for Christmas and Colter has been anxiously awaiting his birthday to get his own. All morning Colter kept asking "when's it gonna to be time to go shooting?" That's all he could think about, talk about and breathe...after about the twentieth time asking, I was about to go crazy.
Colter and Kobe were naturals...they must take after their dads. Colter was so excited to show me all of his bulls eye marks...I loved seeing how happy and excited he was. The target is now hanging on his bedroom door. I forgot to have Garrett take the camera with him and Tyler didn't take one either...we've got to train these guys better! But, as Diane and I talked about it we laughed and joked that it would have been pretty funny to see our guys out in the middle of nowhere posing and taking pictures of each other. Really, who knows what we would have gotten if we had sent a camera :) But thanks, Di, for taking this one. I love that they were wearing matching shirts...they are so cool! Great childhood memories with dad and the boys.