Colter loves it when Wyatt and I meet him for lunch...sometimes I bring McDonalds, sometimes Subway, sometimes 5 buck pizzas for him and his friends to share, and sometimes we eat school lunch...not my favorite. But, whatever we eat, it's always a riot.
Sam, Jake, Dylan, Colt, Tavey and Kinlee...cute, cute kids
Wyatt is such a hit with all of Colter, McKenna and Ashlyn's friends, so when we are at the school Wyatt becomes a rock star...he would choose to be over at the school everyday because of the attention he gets. Colter and Wyatt are so similar...not shy at all. Colter has such a magnetic personality...the boys and girls just love him!I remember one conversation Colter and I had during SEP conferences last year with his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Adams. She asked Colter to name one friend in the class. I remember he said "Fox." Then she said..."do you know what, Colter, I have asked everyone that same question and do you know who everyone says is their friend? They've all said 'Colter is my friend'...everyone has said that! Everyone in the class thinks you are their friend, that is a pretty great quality to have. It's not something I can teach, it's a talent you have. You are a friend to everyone and everyone knows you are their friend, too. You're pretty cool, Colter, thanks for being my friend, too!" She was an incredible and memorable teacher. As I've been in his classroom this year, with his teacher, Mrs. T., and at different school activities with him I have noticed this more and more...he truly is something special! My parents always say they see great things in his future...I agree! Colt with some of his best buddies: Sam, Dylan, Jake and Wyatt and below with Seth and Drake