The last few days we have been de-junking the whole house for an upcoming neighborhood yard sale. While going through the dress-up drawers, we found leotards from when the girls were 3 and 4 years-old and even Halloween costumes from when McKenna was only two...why do I hang onto stuff like this? I know it's the memories...but I'm now letting go. The kids and I have gone through clothes, toys, puzzles, games, bedding, blankets and have found lots of stuff that needs to go. The house became a bigger disaster during the process, but I think we're getting things back to normal.While going through the dress-ups, the boys found these Spiderman costumes and, of course, had to put them on and wrestle...some of these pictures crack me up - especially Wyatt's face in this first one and the second one where it looks like Colter is using Wyatt's head to smash in the door of the armoir.
In the end, I think Wyatt won...but I won't tell Colter!
While still wearing the costume, Wyatt said to me "mom, my got boobs" and laughed while poking them...I tried over and over to tell them they were his big muscles, but he wouldn't even listen...just kept saying "my got boobs!"