Colter is such a gentleman! He is always opening my car door for me and making sure I'm happy. A few months ago I remember Garrett having a little chat with Colt about how to show respect for his mom...since then, he's been more aware of my needs and wishes. He loves opening my doors and just doing little things around the house for me. The other day he came in with a handful of flowers for me. I love this boy! He has always been and will always be tender-hearted. This time while the kids were off-track he, Ashlyn and Wyatt spent a lot of time with the neighbor kids right in the cul-de-sac...mostly girls that Colt spent most of his toddler years with until he was about 5...Grace, Skye, Brookyn and Hallie. I loved watching him with these cute girls. He really has such great manners and is always kind. Most of the time. Colt loves football. He is one of the smallest kids on his football team, but his speed and toughness make up for his size. He is so fun!

Wyatt...what can I say about this wild-n-crazy kid. He melts my heart, his smile is infectious and his laugh is contageous. He is adored by everyone who meets him and we just can't get enough of his cute face! Every morning Wyatt wakes up, gets dressed and heads outside to ride his scooter...and he doesn't just casually ride, he goes 100 mph down hills and around corners! But I guess I shouldn't be surprised because he goes 100 mph in everything he does. I love this monkey!


