My brother, Steve, his wife, Mandy, and their kids flew in from Texas to play and also attend the Draper Temple open house, so we all headed up to Midway House for a few days of fun.
We spent the days...hot tubing, 4-wheeling, sledding, playing some b-ball and bottoms-up, a little pool and ping pong. The whole time we were there, my kids only wanted uncle Steve to play games with them...he was such a good sport and always went right along with whatever they wanted - thanks uncle Steve! Crazy kids...Colter and his cousins, Jacob and Lily, would sit in the snow then jump into the hot tub. I remember being young and crazy and doing the same thing when we would stay as a family at Snowbird. But this time, I could barely stand to watch the kids as they ran from the snow to the hot tub...I'm always wondering when my kids got to be so old, but now I'm wondering when did I get to be so old??!
grandma with baby Kali and Wyatt
Ashlyn and uncle Steve playing one of their many games of Mancala...
Ashlyn is pretty spoiled...more money from grandma & grandpa and uncle Steve & aunt Mandy and darling jewelry from aunt Whitney. Cousins...Lily and Ashlyn