Monday, August 10, 2009

Bring It On...

Football with full pads has begun...I guess this is the defining moment when boys either continue playing football or decide it's not for them. Full contact can get pretty rough. Colter came home last night with bruises in places I wouldn't ever imagine, but he told me, with a huge smile, that they are signs he's pretty tough...I have to agree! I had my reservations about Colt playing football, but as I watch him progress I am getting more excited about this whole football thing. Sam...Kobe...Colt
I love these boys! Colter is so lucky this year in school to have most of his best friends in his class and now on his football team...a great way to start a new year! This afternoon as I watched Colt and Kobe sit on the couch watching cartoons I said outloud..."Kobe, I'm so glad you are Colter's friend and I'm so glad you boys have each other...you guys are pretty lucky" neither of them moved their eyes away from the cartoons, but both smiled huge smiles...I love these boys!