We finally broke out the slip-n-slide, spent more time at home exploring in the backyard where the kids found a birds nest and Colter, who is always using his imagination to make things, filled our old frog tank with water and then tossed in some of his precious marbles, some mini-mal fish and lots of his Lego guys and their little rafts...making the most of this last week before school begins again.






lots of imagination play and time to get the wiggles out. All three kids cannot wait to get back into school - they are so excited...Wyatt not so much, he says he's going to miss his kids! I'm not sure I'm quite ready for the routine and homework, but getting back to reading with the kids will be a high priority. The last few days I spent any free second I had reading Princess Academy...my friend, Diane, recommended it for McKenna, but she is not so interested in cute Princess stories, she devours anything to do with mystery, sci-fi, suspense or anything written by Haddix...but I loved it!