




Wyatt just making himself comfortable on the train...
I ran into an old high school friend, Jason Neal and his dad...so good to see him after 15 years or more. It was great to introduce him to Garrett and Wyatt and see pictures of his kids and show him pictures of ours...time passes, but to talk with him was just as easy as it was in high school.We stuffed ourselves on Philly steak subs and onion rings and then drove to get back on Traxx to come home...Wyatt wasn't so thrilled to get back on the train, he thought we were going to daddy's office. Guess I didn't make that very clear to him...he was a little disappointed.
The ride home was a little longer with having to wait for the Front runner from the Traxx drop off and after eating a big lunch, I'm embarrassed to admit that for a tiny minute or two I fell asleep on the Front runner...only to be awakened by Wyatt tapping my leg and saying "mommy, I took lots of pictures of you sleeping - look!" I laughed as we looked at the pictures he had taken of me sleeping with my mouth wide open, my shoes on the floor, even the guy next to us and close-up pictures of his cute little face - what a funny kid!


Total round trip took us about 5 hours...probably would have been about 2 1/2 if we would have just driven down to Garrett's office. I know that's not as fun for Wyatt, but when we got home I felt like I really needed another nap - it was a pretty looooong afternoon, next time we'll take some friends along to help keep me awake!