The first day of school for Ash and Colt came and went without any pictures because the weekend before was a busy one with Kenna's soccer tournaments and Colt's football jamboree, and me forgetting to recharge my camera and not realizing it until the kids were ready to take off on their bikes...they couldn't wait 5 minutes for it to recharge so no pics! But Wyatt's first day was a week later and my camera was ready to go. Wyatt couldn't wait...we rode our bikes to school with Kaden and Andreya and got there a little early so the boys could play on the playground.
Wyatt will ride home from school with Ashlyn and Colt every day until it gets too cold, but today and for the next few weeks I'm going to go over and meet them. Riding home with them today, I noticed Wyatt was grinning from ear to ear and at one point said "Mom, today was the best day ever! I love my school!" A tear came to my eye and I grinned from ear to ear...I love this boy with all my heart! Wyatt's going to have a great year...he has so many buddies in his class...Kaden, Sam, Curtis, Olivia, Amberly and a new little friend named Breckyn...he is one lucky kid!