Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wyatt's Drawings...

Ashlyn was babysitting Wyatt tonight as I helped prepare for a friend's 40th birthday surprise.  I stopped home for a second to drop off Kenna and Colt and Ashlyn ran out to show me the cutest pictures that Wyatt had drawn. Lately he loves to color and draw because Mrs. Adams has shown him the 'right way to do it.'  Ash showed me the ones she took with her camera and then I saw the one below and she told me the cutest thing ever.  She said that when Wyatt was finished with his drawing he told her, "Mom's going to see this picture and think an artist came into our house and drew it...she's not going to believe it was me!"  Isn't that the cutest thing ever!!  This drawing is of him with his faux hawk and Ashlyn, apparently she has 4 legs and really big lips.  Oh, we all love this boy...I could eat him up!  He makes us all smile.

The last few nights Wyatt and Colt have slept in the girls' room and that makes Kenna the happiest person on earth, Ashlyn's not so happy about it because she loves her sleep, but she puts up with it.  Kenna is just the opposite, she would give up sleep or anything else just to have Wyatt snuggle with her.  She has been in heaven the last few nights because Wyatt will snuggle and sleep with her all night long...also, the last two days Wyatt has riden his bike over to Kenna's bus stop and blows kisses to her and yells out "I love you, Kenna!"  She loves this!!