Colt, Wyatt and I met up with Whitney and Russ and the boys at Lagoon for Frightmares. The kids loved all the freaky and scary costumes and the haunted houses...they were a little too scary for even me, but the kids didn't seem too phased. Except when I mentioned to Wyatt that we are going to meet Whitney and the boys again this Friday he was pretty nervous and just wants to stay in the 'normal Lagoon part.'
While at Lagoon we met up with our good friends, Diane and Tyler and their boys at the Night Walk and as I watched Diane leave the line with Owen, I wondered if I should do the same, but Wyatt didn't seem to be too afraid...until we got inside and he only wanted Tyler to hold him so he could bury his little head into Ty's shoulder. About half way through I took him and we were lead safely outside while the rest of our group continued on...Wyatt was scared to death and I felt horrible that I had taken him in there. Lesson learned...some things are just not appropriate, even if they are made to look okay.
The last ride the boys went on was centennial screamer and Wyatt's still too short to go on that ride. He was so sad and as we waited Whitney and Wyatt talked me into letting him play a game (we don't play games at Lagoon because they are a waste), because he was sooo sad. I paid the 5 bucks and of course he didn't win, but the boy felt bad for him, so he game him a little shark. We began walking to the car and all was well, until...we came to the girl who guesses your weight, birth month or age and Tanner and Ethan wanted to win a stuffed dog. So Russ obliged and the boys won their dogs and my boys were again sooo sad because I said no. I told Whitney I'm on a tight budget and once my cash is gone, my kids don't eat!! She laughed and laughed, but I was being serious. 4 bucks can buy milk and eggs...she laughed some more and my boys looked at me with those sad eyes and I caved...aaah.
The boys talked us into a sleepover, so my boys went home with aunt Whitney and uncle Russ and I drove home alone to pick us Kenna from McKahl's and Ashlyn from Kelsey's. Garrett is at Kodiak X in Bear Lake with the priests.