Friday, July 24, 2009
My Best Friend...
(black and white pic of the girls at barn) The girls and I were talking the other night and they shared something with me that had happened earlier in the week. They, along with their cousins and grandparents, were sitting around the dinner table just talking about friends and who their best friends were...one of the cousins asked Ashlyn who her best friend was and she said "I have to say my best friend is my sister"...I was speechless. I just hope and pray my girls always stay close and realize the best friends they have in each other - and that they will always and forever have each other, even when other friends may come and go. As I watch them grow into these beautiful young girls, I am amazed at their goodness, their strength, their courage to be examples to their friends and family and their love for each other. I love you girls!