Crestwood has been a favorite place to play for as long as I can remember. When my dad was a young boy he worked at Crestwood pool and that's where he spent many hours perfecting his amazing dives - I remember as a kid thinking my dad was the coolest dad at the pool because of his incredible dives...in my eyes, he could have been an Olympic diver, in fact, I think he almost was! I have great memories of being at Crestwood during my childhood days. My friends and I would ride our bikes there every day during the summer and swim all day long.Now my kiddos get to swim there, too...I remember last year asking the kids whether they wanted to go to Lagoon or Crestwood...Crestwood won out. And this year, the same thing. McKenna invited Delaney along, Ashlyn took Brinley and Colter brought his buddy, Kobe. While the kids were all calling their friends, Wyatt asked to bring a friend, too. I told him I could be his buddy for the day...it took a little convincing, but eventually he was good with it.We swam almost all day, then stopped by grandma and grandpa Nichol's for dinner and a little play time with the cousins before heading home. Garrett left for Kodiak Camp early Monday morning...our plan is to work hard and play hard this week...when we stay busy, we don't seem to miss him so much. Didn't see the girls much this day - they were off and playing. Here Colter is perfecting his flip off the diving board...he and Kobe are fearless!
while Wyatt played in the shallow end, Kobe and Colter took turns shading me with the umbrella. The other women at the pool got a kick out of this...my own little 'pool boys'!