Thursday night McKenna, Ashlyn and I hooked up with grandma and grandpa Sill, Amanda, Justine and Natalie to watch the Ogden Raptors play ball.
We ate hot dogs and nachos and watched a great game! It was so much fun...partly because we kept running into so many of our neighbors and friends - probably 10 families we knew were sitting right around us. My mother-in-law joked that I should run for Mayor because of all the people I knew (little did we know until later that night that the cub leaders in our ward had given out tickets for the cub scouts to come with their families that night).
I think Ashlyn had one of the best seats in the house...right next to grandma who tickled her foot the entire night...sooo lucky!
About half way through the game the kids made their way down to the front row seats...after that the girls didn't want to leave...
Our buddy, Mitch, waiting to get his ticket signed...his brother, Jacob, was lucky enough to catch a baseball. After getting autographs from every single player, I think we were the last ones to leave the field!
Home by 11:30 and early to rise the next morning for McKenna's Pioneer Cup soccer tournament.