Monday morning the boys all got 'buzzed.' They have been wanting to look like their dad for quite a while, it's just taken me longer to muster up the courage to cut of all their cute hair. I finally gave in and have to admit I love it!
Colter looks like he took a pretty bad fall in this picture, but it's actually a treatment for flat warts. For a few years now, he has had some clear little bumps on his forehead and we've tried so many different creams with no success. The latest treatment has caused huge burns on his forehead which will (hopefully) burn off the warts and keep them from ever returning...everything the doctor said would happen, has happened, all I keep thinking is good thing he's a boy! He has been such a trooper throughout the whole process with all the burning and itching...hopefully another month and it will be over.