(pic of Colt as baseball catcher)
Colter has been home from school for a few days because of a fever...and secretly, I have loved every minute of it. We've been able to spend some much needed time together, playing his new favorite game, Ruckus, reading books, making penguins, and painting and drawing.As I watch him grow into this incredible kid, I am in awe of his goodness. The other day, as I watched him play baseball, I was wondering how I would describe Colter in one word? I haven't come up with that one word yet, probably because he is so many things to me...
he is handsome, he is polite, he is self-motivated, his heart is tender, he has a testimony of the Gospel, he is one tough kid...yet he loves to snuggle, he is smart, he excels at everything he tries, he loves to be with his friends, he loves to read, he is fun, he is strong-willed, he is kind-hearted, he is aware of how others feel...he is my little-nutbrown hair. As I've written down my thoughts, it just came to me...Colter is pure...pure goodness! I often wonder how I made it to where I am...that I am able to be his mom. All I know is that I am truly blessed!