Saturday night was spent with McKenna's soccer team at the ReAL game...
Tanisha, Alissa and I picked up the girls and headed to Sandy for an evening at the soccer stadium. It was a great game - lots of yellow cards against the other team and lots of goals from our team....that combination always makes for a great time!Driving down to the game and even on the way home, a few cars filled with boys would slow down as they passed the car, to take a second look...at first I thought maybe they were trying to get my attention, then I noticed their gaze was not on me, but on the girl in the front seat next to me - MY daughter...aaaggh! I'm not ready for this! I turned to McKenna and the girls in the back seat and said..."get used to this. " They just screamed and giggled! Another late night of fun...one day I'll catch up on sleep...but, right now life is too exciting!